If you read my last post on 12 things you can do to raise your vibration, you probably read #11: Make something or do an activity with intention. But, because I didn’t get into specifics, I’ve decided to make another post and explain more in depth.
First, what are spiritual intentions?
When you hand-make an item, such as a sand jar, bracelet, or even a painting, you can charge it with a specific intention. Maybe every time you look at your multi-colored sand jar, it will make you centered. Or, maybe every time you wear your hand-made bracelet, you’ll be more in-tuned with all the energies around you. Same goes with a specific activity. You can give an activity a specific intention, and whenever you perform this activity, it will manifest into whatever intention you gave it.
What does giving something intention mean, exactly?
First, let’s give the definition of the word “intention”:
Intention: (noun) A thing intended; an aim or plan.
When you charge an item or activity with whatever desire you have in mind, you are directing your energy, the energy around you, and the energy you used to perform the activity or make the item to help or do whatever you have directed it to do.
What’s the difference between spiritual intentions and spell-casting?
All spells are spiritual intentions, but not all spiritual intentions are spells.
How is that?
Well, spiritual intentions usually will come with an item, activity, or specific saying to trigger an intention. It is designed to trigger when you do something specific, such as play a specific game, look at an item, wear a piece of jewelry, touch something, draw a certain symbol, or simply say a specific mantra.
In spell-casting, however, it’s a little different. The only “trigger” they need is the spell or ritual itself, and after that it is done. There is usually no need for multiple triggers and is only a one-time thing. With this list of spiritual intentions, you can wear, touch, say, drink, or do what is listed multiple times. In spell-casting, performing the same spell multiple times can actually decrease the chances of results. Of course, this all depends on the spell-caster, the energy, absorption rate (we’ll talk more on that later), and etc.
As for now, let’s talk a little more on Spiritual Intentions. In this post, we decided to break it down into three different categories.
Mental and Emotional Intentions: These intentions are often the easiest and usually take the least amount of energy to work.
Mental: Improve concentration, Aid in focus, temporary treatment for mental disorders.
Emotional: Reduce depression and frustration, induce calm, bring happiness.
Supernatural, Magical, Spiritual, and Mystical Intentions: These intentions are a step up from Mental and Emotional Intentions, but they are not as hard as physical intentions. These types of desires take a little bit more energy, but are often really easy to do.
Supernatural: Attract or repel other supernatural beings, increase energy/abilities, create a energy shield.
Magical: Increase (magical) energy, increase likelihood of spells and rituals to work, reduce negative side effects from spells and rituals, attract or repel magical beings.
Mystical: Attract or repel mystical beings, raise vibration, aid in enlightenment, aid in meditation.
Spiritual: Attract or repel spiritual beings, create shields or improve defenses against spiritual beings, protection for or against spiritual beings.
Physical Intentions: These intentions tend to use a lot more energy to work, therefor are often a lot harder to perform.
Physical-Being: Temporarily treat or improve medical conditions, affects physical appearances such as inducing clear skin, longer hair, or other beauty intentions.
Physical-Surroundings: Attract good luck, attract money, affect weather conditions, bring protection, aid in relationships, aid in fertility.
These are just a few examples, but there are many things that you can do by setting an item or activity with intention. Use your imagination, and go wild! With that being said, here are # examples of spiritual intentions you can use.
1. Use this face wash to steer brain fog away and induce focus.
Intention: To induce or stay clear and focused.
- A jar, cup, tube, or other item to hold liquid.
- Glass or plastic pipette.
- Tea Tree Oil
- Baking Soda
- Your normal face wash or regular soap
- Take your water and charge it. To do this, place your hand against the bottle or near the water and imagine your energy flowing in your body, out your hand, and into the water. You can imagine your energy color transitioning into white light as it hits the water, and the water becoming pure and clean.
- Next, pour about a teaspoon of water into your cup, jar, or bowl.
- Take a small pinch of baking soda and sprinkle it into the bowl. As you do this, imagine the baking soda as energy, and say your intention out loud: “With this white light energy, my body will be clear of acne.”
- Next, put a single drop of honey into the mixture. Imagine and recognize it as energy, and chant your intention out loud: “With this white light, my body will be clear of acne.”
- Finally, take a drop or two of Tea Tree Oil and place it in the mixture. Imagine it as energy, and chant your intention out loud: “With this white light, my body will be clear of acne.”
- Next, stir the mixture and chant your intention several times (3-10 times).
- Once you are done, take the glass/plastic pipette and take as much as the mixture you can. Then, take your normal face wash or other soap and put it in your hand like you normally would. Then, place a drop of the mixture into the soap, and wash your face as normal. The whole time, imagine your desired outcome, and as you rub your face with the face wash, imagine the energy you are mixing in the soap, sinking into your skin, and clearing your acne and dirt away.
2. Create a mental balance with this ritual.
Intention: To balance the mind.
- A room to move around in.
- Gym clothes.
- Look up Tai Chi forms online, and pick and choose the forms that feel right to you. You can also add other forms that are not listed.
- Create your dance. Choose forms that move smoothly from one to the next and feel right to you.
- Choose background music that raises your vibration. You can look up binaural beats, Wiccan, or other music online.
- Dance/Move. As you transition from form to form, go slow and feel the energy flow around you and within you. As you stop on a pose, hold the position for a while and feel the energy move freely inside you. Holding these positions can also strengthen your core and other muscles
- Every couple of minutes/poses, say your intention out loud. Try to keep it at a pitch that feels right to you and say, “My mental health is balanced and healthy.”
3. Induce calm with mandalas.
Intention: To stay or induce calm.
- Items to use to create your patterns, such as crystals, flower pedals, leaves, rocks, sea shells, salt, sand, feathers, and preferably things you have found in nature.
- Create a pattern using your ingredients, and visualize your energy in your body and directing it to your mandala. When you finish, say the following: “When I look at this, I will immediately feel calm.”
- Keep your mandala somewhere where you would look at it a lot, such as somewhere in your room.
4. Use rocks to keep you balanced.
Intention: To keep you emotionally balanced, happy, and positive.
- With rocks (that you preferably have found yourself) paint designs. Have fun with it, and let your energy flow into the rock as you imagine your intention.
- When you finish, place the rocks somewhere you would look at them, such as on your windowsill or in your room. Put the rocks in a pattern, or balance them on top of each other (another meditative technique). Then, chant once or a few times and say: “I am happy, balanced, and positive.”
5. Attract supernatural beings with this perfume.
Intention: To attract other people with abilities.
- Any perfume, lotion, and/or essential oil.
- Hold your perfume, lotion, or essential oil in your hand. Imagine the energy inside you flowing out and into the item of your choice, as well as green energy from the ground, universal energy, and white light flowing into the item.
- Imagine your desired outcome and chant, “As I spray this perfume, the scent will attract supernatural abilities.”
6. Enhance your supernatural abilities with a potion.
Intention: To enhance your supernatural abilities.
- Your favorite tea, coffee, or other drink recipe.
- Make your tea, coffee, or other favorite drink. As you add or mix any ingredients, or simply pour a drink into a cup, imagine it as energy. Imagine your own energy entering the drink, and think of your desired intention. Then, say your intention out loud, or whisper if you want: “As I drink this, my abilities will increase and develop stronger.”
7. Increase your magical energy and your spell-casting results with this herb blend.
Intention: Increase your energy for spells, and increase the likelihood of your spells and rituals to work.
- Basil leaves
- Bay leaves
- Rose pedals
- Mortar and Pestle
- Mix all the herbs together, and using your mortar and pestle, grind the herbs and feel your energy flowing inside.
- Place your mixture of herbs in a bowl or some where you can burn it safely.
- On a small piece of paper (1 inch by 1 inch) and using a marker or pen (NO pencil), make up and draw a personal symbol. Imagine your energy flowing into this symbol, and chant several times out loud: “My magical energy will increase, and all my spells will bring success.”
- Fold the paper and place it with the other herbs. Then, burn it and let it burn out or blow it out when finished.
8. Prevent spells from being casted on you with enchanted jewelry.
Intention: Shield yourself from magick being used on you.
- Ring, bracelet, necklace, earrings, or other piece(s) of jewelry you wish to enchant.
- Bowl of water
- Salt (optional)
- Pen/Marker (no pencil)
- Candles (optional)
- A bowl or place to handle fire safely
- Outside or a windowsill
- A Single drop of your blood (optional)
- Fill up your bowl with water (rain water preferred, but any water is good). Add salt if desired, and set the bowl aside for now. If you want, light candles around you.
- Next, grab your second bowl (or other item to safely handle fire) and place it in front of you. Grab a small piece of paper (1 inch by 1 inch is best) and write down the following;
Your date of birth.
Your full name.
This (jewelry) protects me from spells being casted on me. (I.e. This necklace…)
The current date.
Imagine your energy entering the paper as you write.
Next, take a drop of your blood and place it on the paper. (Optional)
- Fold the paper and burn it. You can light it by your candle, or with your lighter or matches. Place it in your bowl to safely burn, and wait for it to turn to ash.
- Take your piece of jewelry and place it in the bowl of water. Then, pour the ash into the water and chant three times, “This (jewelry) protects me from spells being casted on me.”
- Finally, take out your piece of jewelry. Pat it dry, then place it on your windowsill or outside overnight to let it soak in the moonlight or sunlight (your choice)
9. Protect yourself from demons with this drink.
Intention: Protect yourself demons with kitchen magick.
Ingredients (Choose as much as you can below):
- Bay leaves
- Anise Seeds
- Onion Power
- Cayenne Pepper
- Witch Hazel
- Ash (Only a pinch)
- In a pot of boiling water, add the ingredients above. You can pick and choose how much to add, such as a tiny pinch to a teaspoon or a tablespoon. You can also add it to tea. As you add each ingredient, remember to imagine it as energy and visualize your own energy entering the potion.
- Pour the mixture into a cup and add anything else for more flavoring, such as honey, sugar, milk, etc. You can choose whether to dilute it with water or take it as a shot.
- Before you drink, chant once: “Protect me from demonic spiritual beings.”
10. Attract a deceased loved one with a sentence.
Intention: Summon a spirit with a ritual.
- (optional) A picture and/or item that belonged to your loved one, from them, or reminds you of them.
- Hold the item (if you have one).
- Concentrate on your loved one and your desire to meet them. Preferably, dim the lights and go somewhere private.
- Make up a statement that will trigger your loved one to visit. For an example we’ll use “(Your loved one’s name), I’m here.”
- Next, say, “When I say (Your trigger sentence), let (your loved ones name) show himself/herself.”
- Finally, say your trigger sentence and be patient. Sometimes, your loved one may not show due to multiple reasons.
Feel free to comment and share your experiences below.